Friday, January 11, 2008

ONE WEEK OUT

Sorry no picture, but T and I are ONE week out from our due date.
Keep us in your prayers as we mentally, emotionally, and physically get ready to have this new little blessing. I'm feeling good....gained a "bit" too much weight, but eagerly awaiting Evelyn Faith's arrival. Still trucking on with work and as of yesterday's doc appt we are 2 cm dilated and the doc says, "You could have her tonight or next week!"
Doesn't leave a whole lot of "exact" knowings, but we are ready. Just thought we'd give you an update. T will make sure he CALLS or TEXT MESSAGES everyone as soon as we head to the hospital.
By the way contractions have not been too painful...so that is a "good thang!"

4 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

How exciting! The whole thing was a big blur to me. If it werent for pictures I wouldnt remember a thing! So take lots! :)

jamie b said...

Yes! I agree with Amy Lynn! Big blur! It's all so surreal. :) I'm praying for a quick and easy delivery for you Rachel. And for a healthy baby!

Lyndi Soles said...

Wow!! I'm glad you're not in pain right now- I hope it stays that way for you!! I can't imagine the last week or so- I'm afraid my nerves will be shot!! Good luck, and we'll be praying for you!!!

Trish P. said...

Your nerves do tend to be shot but I think a lot of that is hormones! ha ha ha...yes take lots of pictures. I treasure the sweet pictures of Aubrey's first moments because she has already changed so much. You are running on so much adrenaline that the details are quite a blur. We are so excited for you guys!