Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nursery Completed


With the help of 4 special women (Nancy, Marlana, Cheryl, and Chelsea), the room is complete. T and I are so grateful to these women for bringing together this room. What a special haven of a place where Evie will sleep and play. Each morning I walk in there and lift up a prayer of safety for our baby. I pray she will learn to love her mama and daddy in this room and learn to love her Father in heaven in this room. Now the room is done and we are awaiting her arrival. Thank you again to all who have blessed our family.

7 comments:

jamie b said...

What a precious room! I know you can't wait for the day you get to bring her home and show her her very own room! :) I pray a special blessing over you and Evie for a safe/healthy delivery and healthy mom and baby! :)

You look amazing, by the way! :)

Trish P. said...

I absolutely love this room! So precious and we can't wait to see our baby Evie. What a sweet blessing for you and Terrance. You will love spending time in that room. I speak joy and peace over all of you for the final phase of pregnancy. Merry Christmas Rachel.

In the Den said...

Hey I saw your brother the other day, and remembered that I've been meaning to comment.

The hursery looks great. I can't wait to see pics of the baby. How long do you have to go?

MK said...

It looks great Rach!!! I grew up in a pink room and just look at me now...hahaha, just kidding! I'm lifting up prayers for ya'll as you count down the days.

Lyndi Soles said...

WOW!! What a beautiful room. I know you and Terrance are so excited about this wonderful blessing. I will be praying for you and Terrance, and Evie. I pray you have a safe delivery, and you and Evie will do wonderfully!! We love you and are praying for you!!!

Ruth Morgan said...

Just checked out your blog spot. Your Aunt Debbie gave me the address. Your nursery is beautiful. Seems pink and lime green are the going colors for baby girls. May God bless you, Terrace and little Evie at this very special time.

Love: Mrs. Ruth

jamie b said...

Any baby news? :)