Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy 7th anniversary

Terrance and I have been married 7 years now.  And as he said, "the number of completion".  I'm so thankful or him and the nine years I've known him and the seven years I have been privileged to call myself his wife.  I am so blessed to have my best friend beside me everyday.  He always tells me what I NEED to hear not what I want to hear.  He keeps me accountable and leads our family in the right path, God's path daily. I am so fortunate to be married to such a man that is determined and driven and seeking God's approval in his life and our life.  He spoils the girls and me so much.  But what I love mostly about him is how he makes me laugh and makes me feel so prized and first place.  I know God has given me a blessed marriage and I just pray that I can have a long, healthy marriage like my Grandaddy and Grandmother had. I only pray that I can stand by his side and build him up like a godly wife should.  In our bible study the lady said it best, "Talk to the "king" in your husband not the "boy" in your husband.  My prayer is that God would continue to be first in our marriage and bless us to have many more years together.

1 comment:

C. Baldwin said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys !!!
Wow, that was beautiful, you are such a wonderful person, mother and wife.