Saturday, June 5, 2010

Two heads are better than one

Evelyn will be 2 1/2 this month. Teryn will be 6 months. These two girls keep me rolling and exhausted!! But hey, it is way worth it! I never thought I could love anyone as much as Evie, but when God blesses parents with children He some how is powerful enough to extend our love. It is not that I love Evie any less, it is just that I have been given more love to share now to both of them. I can see how God loves us. Each new creation He doesn't take love away from others so that He can love on a new child, NO.....he simply extends and expands His love. I'm so thankful to have both the girls in my life. I'm so thankful that they are loved daily by their grandparents who are watching them. I am grateful to have a supportive husband that adores them so much. But mostly I am so very thankful to know they are loved by their Creator and Savior!

1 comment:

Mrs D. said...

they are adorable :)