Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to Work

BOO HOO HOO! Back to work I go and leaving my two little girls behind. But as the good Word says, "His mercies are new EVERY morning"! And I am already seeing His new mercies because our Evie is soooooo pumped her Granny and Papa are staying with us. What a blessing to have our girls grandparents watching them, spending time with them, praying for them, and loving them DAILY! Evie and Teryn will be in good hands so that puts me at ease for my first day back. I'm so thankful to have stayed home for Evie's first 15 weeks of her life and now Teryn's first 13 weeks of her life. God has made it a miracle to allow me to go back to work and not worry b/c the girls will be in the hands of something better than parents, GRANDparents! Thanks Ms. Debbie and Mr. Moses for watching our girls!

1 comment:

jamie b said...

how was your first day back? i know you were ready to see your girls! :)