Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 2nd Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Terrance!
T and I have been married for TWO years as of this afternoon. When people ask does it feel like 2 years? My answer would be ,"I don't know....sometimes yes..sometimes no.... but whatI do know is we have been blessed beyond measure these past two years." Marriage is the most wonderful present God could give two people. It takes time, energy, and talking to make it thru. But what a joy to see your best friend every single day. What an indescribable smile happens just when I hear my husband's name spoken. What an incredible journey full of memories from just these past two years. And OF COURSE what an absolute perfect gift from God for both of us to see each day a "little piece of each of us" which would be our beautiful daugther, "Evie". I'm so thankful to have a husband that loves me unconditionally and that loves our Father whole-heartedly. I love you, and my prayer is to have many more annivesaries with you!














4 comments:

jamie b said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

The Englands said...

beautiful couple! those wedding pictures are so amazing. your wedding was the talk of the town! i heard so many reports of how wonderful of a man you were marrying and how everyone is jealous! i'm so happy you found your perfect soulmate and now have evie to show for it.

Lyndi Soles said...

Happy Anniversary!! Trust me, it doesn't slow down any! Just enjoy each other and the blessings God gives- It is such a wonderful journey!!

Trish P. said...

So beautiful! All 3 of you are and Happy Belated anniversary. I love that time every year to sit and reflect on our relationship and look ahead to our future with excitement. You couldn't of described and more beautiful picture of marriage!