Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day (my SPECIAL gift from Evie and her Daddy)

Rachel,

I want to take this time to thank you for being such an amazing women of God. It is so easy for me to put in 12 hour work days, knowing that I am coming home to a house filled with love. You have turned this house into a home. Then to improve on that, you delivered to us a gift from ‘above that has brought us so much joy. Evelyn Faith Freeman has been a life changing occurrence. Watching her grow over the last four months has been nothing short of a miracle. Watching her depending on you for life, after been giving life, is a miracle. I admire the bond that you two have developed, and patiently await my time to have such a powerful impact in her life. You have been a blessing to me the last 3 plus years, and I cherish the years to come. I love you with all of my heart and want you to enjoy YOUR first Mother’s Day!

Love,

Your Husband



I smile because I am so blessed!
I am blessed because I have a mother who loves me unconditionally.

Every night you wrap a swaddle around me which makes me feel like you are still hugging mother me, all through the night

2 comments:

Trish P. said...

So sweet Rachel. Happy First Mother's Day. Isn't it amazing.

Amy Lynn said...

How sweet is that! Looks like you have a keeper there! :)

Hope you had a great Mothers Day!!